Tuesday, May 26, 2015

City Crafter Challenge Blog Week 263 ~ Sequins

Hello everyone!

It's Tuesday and that means time for an new challenge!
Today it's my turn to host and  I choose sequins.
I guess that is not much of a surprise; my favorite embellishment :)
All I want is you to use sequins on your card or project
Have fun!

~ Stella ~

Week 263 ~ Sequins




Guest Designer

Please meet....



"I'm a 50-something mum to one teenage boy and I've been happily married for over 25 years. About eight years ago I went to a Christmas card-making class at work and in that one hour it had me hooked! I realised I'd found a way to deal with the stress of juggling home & work life, and I loved the contrast to my high-tech job as part of the computing support team at a Government lab. Of course, starting my own blog (http://fuchsiacrafts.wordpress.com) means I now spend hours at a keyboard in my spare time, too! The versatility of stamping makes that my favourite technique of the many I've tried. An online card class in watercolouring proved to be a good investment as that's the colouring technique I turn to first, and I lose myself in painting. My other passions in life are my family, baking (which, as I'm gluten intolerant, has to be gluten free) and gardening. I hate housework & ironing!!"



Thank you Helen, this is such a beautiful card!


................................

Here are the wonderful creation by the CCCB Designers



...............




.............




...........




..........................

A few things to know before you link up

1. Your creation must be new and original, please do not link creation that have been posted prior to the day of the current challenges. 
2. Please mention CCCB on your post and have a link back to our challenge blog.
3. No blog hop and direct selling links are allowed here.
4. Link your direct blog post of the challenge and not your entire blog so we could locate your creation.

We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply our guidelines.

Prize


The winner this week will be invited to be our guest designer here at CCCB!


Submit


Challenge ends June 1, 2015 at 11.55 PM (EST)
   
   

If you have problem using Inlinkz, please email citycrafter@gmail.com, we will try our best to help you with your question.

Winner


Thanks to those who played along with us last week. 
And the winner for week 262 is....



Congratulations!!!!!
Please grab the winner's badge from our side bar and also drop an email to Kirsty (citycrafter@gmail.com) so we could set up a date for you Guest Designer Spot. You'll have till June 8th, 2015 to do that!




Spotlight Artists Award


Maura
Stampartpapel


Congratulations to all, do feel free to grab your spotlight artist badge and display it proudly on your side bar! Thanks for playing along!


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful examples from the design team. Thanks for the sequins challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winners and to Helen for the Guest Designer spot! Your cards are fabulous! Thank you for another fun challenge!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a nice challenge to use sequins. Thank you Stella. Beautiful cards of the team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty inspiration from the DT, thanks ladies!

    ReplyDelete